Our client, a busy Bodyshop/Accident Repair Centre in the Dudley area, is looking to expand their team with the addition of an experienced Car Panel Beater / Panel Technician.
The Car Panel Beater / Panel Technician role comes with a competitive salary of £30,432 plus bonus with great company benefits.
- Hours: 42.5 hours
- £750 joining incentive after qualification period
- achievable individual time saved bonus
With over 14 years of Automotive Industry experience and an expansive client base ranging from international brands to independents, Holt Automotive Recruitment is uniquely positioned to place Automotive professionals that suit their individual requirements. Our specialised consultants operate throughout the UK and will get you the rates, shifts and types of vehicles you want to work on. Arranging everything from the initial interview to your first day on the job, we take all the hard work off your shoulders.
Key Car Panel Beater / Panel Technician Roles and Responsibilities:
- The role is to carry out all panel repair work on all makes of vehicles and to be able to demonstrate a full range of vehicle body repairs including jig work
- Included in this position is stripping and refitting damaged panels, minor mechanical/electrical parts from vehicles
- You must hold a City Guilds / NVQ qualification or time served equivalent and be able to demonstrate up-to-date knowledge of vehicle repair techniques. Ideally, you will be ATA accredited.
Minimum Requirements as a Panel Beater:
- You will have served a recognised apprenticeship as a Panel Beater and gained a technical qualification (such as NVQ / ATA or equivalent).
- Have previous experience working as a Panel Beater
- Be a strong team player with the self-motivation to earn bonus hours.
- Will work to the highest standard and demonstrate a sound up-to-date knowledge of vehicle repair technique with the ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced accident repair centre.
If you want to hear more about the Car Panel Beater / Panel Technician role, please send us your CV by clicking 'apply now' or by contacting Richard Haigh on 07590309374 / email@example.com to discuss further.
Car Panel Beater / Panel Technician - £30,432 - Bodyshop - Dudley