Due to dealership growth and expansion of a car dealership we work with, we have a new opportunity for a Qualified Panel Beater to join the business.
The role offers an excellent basic salary and bonus structure, with added company benefits. If you would like more details on the position, then why not apply today!
Hours: Monday to Friday 08:00 to 18:00
Salary: Basic salary £35,000 per annum, plus bonus (negotiable DOE)
- Repair vehicles, including dismantling and reassembling
- Correctly interpret instructions from the job card/repair order, following all documented quality procedures and complying with repair instructions.
- Obtain any necessary technical information and attend training to keep abreast of the latest technical information.
- Examine vehicles completely and report orally and/or in writing; on condition, safety, reliability and performance, reporting any potential repair difficulties immediately.
- Accurately report and record work done and tests carried out, and to immediately report any further work required or vehicle faults, as laid down in documented procedures.
Experience, skills and attributes;
- A Full Driving licence is essential
- Must have previous experience in a similar role
- Own tools required
- Qualified to NVQ level 3 or equivalent
- Excellent time management, to ensure customer lead timescales are met
- Work as part of a team or on their own
- High efficiency is essential and all work must be completed to the required standard first time, every time.
For more information contact Gary at Jago Consultants