Our client, a busy Bodyshop/Accident Repair Centre in the Falkirk area, is looking to expand their team with the addition of an experienced Car Panel Beater / Panel Technician.
The Car Panel Beater / Panel Technician role comes with a competitive salary of £32,000 plus bonus with great company benefits.
- Hours: Monday - Friday + OT
- achievable individual time saved bonus
Key Car Panel Beater / Panel Technician Roles and Responsibilities:
- The role is to carry out all panel repair work on all makes of vehicles and to be able to demonstrate a full range of vehicle body repairs including jig work
- Included in this position is stripping and refitting damaged panels, minor mechanical/electrical parts from vehicles
- You must hold a City Guilds / NVQ qualification or time served equivalent and be able to demonstrate up-to-date knowledge of vehicle repair techniques. Ideally, you will be ATA accredited.
Minimum Requirements as a Panel Beater:
- You will have served a recognised apprenticeship as a Panel Beater and gained a technical qualification (such as NVQ / ATA or equivalent).
- Have previous experience working as a Panel Beater
- Be a strong team player with the self-motivation to earn bonus hours.
- Will work to the highest standard and demonstrate a sound up-to-date knowledge of vehicle repair technique with the ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced accident repair centre.
If you want to hear more about the Car Panel Beater / Panel Technician role, please send us your CV by clicking 'apply now' or by contacting Richard Haigh on 07590309374 / firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.
Car Panel Beater / Panel Technician - £32,000 - Bodyshop - Falkirk