Salary: £40k - £45k per annum OTE
Join the UK’s largest repair group in this fantastic opportunity as a Vehicle Panel Beater / Multi-Skilled Bodyshop Technician at our busy workshop in Glasgow, Hardgate Road
As a Vehicle Panel Beater / Multi-Skilled Bodyshop Technician, we know there’s no better feeling than seeing a customers’ vehicle at the front of the workshop, waiting for them to collect it – it what our business is built on.
You will also be able undertake the dismantling and reassembly of damaged vehicles, to an extremely high standard, in accordance with the prescribed method, ensuing that that stripping, and rebuilding work of all vehicles is carried out in a professional and correct manner and that final quality checks are undertaken in line with applicable standards (no mechanical work).
The workshop in Glasgow has a great team of 31+ team members made up of 14 Technicians. As a busy site, we ensure you are supported by Customer Support team working face-to-face with customers to let you focus on what you’re great at. Most of our work in Glasgow is for our insurance partners supporting our Northgate Vehicle Hire sister company with their LCV fleet/Hybrid and EV Fleet. Our bodyshop is a modern purpose built facility with a family feel, it is a great place to be.
Why choose FMG RS?
Of course, we offer a fantastic basic salary, but there’s much more to being a Vehicle Panel Beater / Multi-Skilled Bodyshop Technician at FMG RS than just that …
- 4 day working pattern Monday to Friday - not including weekend
- fantastic bonus schemes
- free life assurance
- an exclusive employee vehicle-leasing scheme
- pension & save-as-you-earn share scheme
- Flexible Gym Memberships
- A Benefits App giving a huge range of retailer discounts and cashback deals
We’re going places …
- We’re a key part of one of the UK’s largest Automotive plc’s, Redde Northgate – few other businesses can offer you the volume, variety and long-term security as us;
- You’re rewarded for your part in our success – lots of customers means lots of work to share, which in turn means lots of opportunity to boost your earnings through our fantastic bonus schemes;
- We invest in you – We believe everyone should have the opportunity to better themselves and look to progress, not just within FMG RS but the wider Redde Northgate Group;
- We’re growing – it’s an exciting time for the industry and we’re committed to being at the cutting edge, investing in everything from our workshops, our Training Centres through to our EV capabilities;
Join the FMG RS family
With the best people in the industry within our Group, we really believe that no one else can do what we do as well as us. So what are you waiting for?
Apply to be our newest Vehicle Panel Beater / Multi-Skilled Bodyshop Technician today!