Drive Motor Retail celebrates a turnover of approximately £250 million per annum and employees over 700 members of staff across 12 dealerships and one dedicated service centre which gives the business both a national presence and a local community spirit.
Comprising a network of Vauxhall, Citroen and MG dealerships across England and was named Vauxhall’s European Dealer Group of the Year in 2019. We pride ourselves on our great customer satisfaction score across the network and our employees are at heart of that.
We are looking to recruit a Skilled Senior ATA Accredited Panel Beater to join our busy Bodyshop team. Drive’s performance has been continuing growth recognising the quality of service provided to our customers.
As such we require a self-motivated individual, who is able to use their own initiative to work alongside our existing team in our busy Bodyshop.
The Idea candidate will be:
- Highly competent in all areas of body repair and experienced in working to high standards
- Possess a flexible approach and a positive attitude
- Be committed to achieve complete customer satisfaction
- Help achieve sales targets as set out by Bodyshop Manager
- Ensure work is completed to a high standard at all times
- Comply with Health & Safety Procedures
- Comply with Company administrative procedures i.e. Use clock card machine, complete job cards etc
In exchange we offer a competitive salary and bonus package and a stable working environment with one of the industries market leaders.
To become a member of our winning team apply today!