OTE: £40,000 - £55,000 per annum
Join the UK’s largest repair group in this fantastic opportunity as a Panel Technician at our busy workshop in Grimsby
As a Panel Technician, we know there’s no better feeling than seeing a customer's vehicle at the front of the workshop, waiting for them to collect it – it is what our business is built on.
The workshop in Grimsby completes over 110 repairs a month and you’ll join a great team of 10, made up of 3 Paint, 5 Panel, 2 MET Technicians. As a busy site, we ensure you are supported by a team of customer facing staff to deal with customers to let you focus on what you’re great at. Most of our work in Grimsby is for our insurance partners/Emergency Services, supporting our NVH sister company with LCV fleet, Hybrid or EV Fleet. With a refurbishment imminent to install new paint booths/ramps - it is a great place to be.
Of course, we offer a fantastic basic salary, but there’s much more to being a Panel Technician at FMG RS than just that. Some of our most popular benefits include (but aren’t limited to) …
• fantastic monthly bonus schemes
• free life assurance
• well-being services (incl. Health Cash Plan, Dental Plan & Travel Insurance)
• discounted, flexible Gym memberships
• exclusive employee vehicle-leasing schemes
• pension & save-as-you-earn share scheme
• Our Benefits App offering unlimited access to a huge range of retailer discounts and cashback deals (incl. Tesco, Asda, Currys, B&Q & Wickes to name just a few)
We’re going places …
- We’re a key part of one of the UK’s largest Automotive PLCs, Redde Northgate – few other businesses can offer you the volume, variety and long-term security as us;
- You’re rewarded for your part in our success – lots of customers means lots of work to share, which in turn means lots of opportunity to boost your earnings through our fantastic bonus schemes;
- We invest in you – We believe everyone should have the opportunity to better themselves and look to progress, not just within FMG RS but the wider Redde Northgate Group;
- We’re growing – it’s an exciting time for the industry and we’re committed to being at the cutting edge, investing in everything from our workshops, our Training Centres through to our EV capabilities;
Join the FMG RS family
With the best people in the industry within our Group, we really believe that no one else can do what we do as well as us. So what are you waiting for?
Apply to be our newest Panel Technician today!