Renault Manchester seeks a confident and immaculately-presented individual with a professional telephone manner to join our customer-hosting Front-of-House team, job-sharing as a permanent part-time Meeter-Greeter / Receptionist.
We are looking for a confident individual who enjoys dealing with people both in person and over the phone. Previous Front of House reception or hospitality experience is essential.
Officially entitled “Customer Diamond” this is a pro-active role where a tremendous first impression is critically important, from a polite and attentive welcome to walk-in customers to a timely, professional and helpful response to phone and email enquiries.
Duties include answering incoming calls and directing them to the relevant department in an attentive, helpful and welcoming manner, hospitality: warmly welcoming customers, colleagues and VIPs to the dealership and directing them in a helpful manner, maintaining the showroom’s point of sale material, handling incoming and outgoing post, plus other front of house / customer service duties in line with the remit.
KEY REQUISITES OF THE POST HOLDER:
- Ability to work the required hours and shift pattern
- Extensive previous experience in a busy reception or meeter-greeter role
- IT literate: Intermediate skill level in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Within 30 minutes commute of our Dealership
Desirable previous experience
- operating a telephone switchboard
- handling a computer-based messaging system
- incoming/outgoing post and deliveries
As a result of the duties focussing on the customer meeting-and-greeting aspect, our preference will be for candidates that have operated recently as front-of-house receptionists rather than office receptionists/administrators.
- Usual pattern of 3 days a week: Saturday, Sunday Monday
- 21.5 hours per week
- Saturdays 9am to 5:30pm, with one-hour lunch break
- Sundays 10am to 4pm, no lunch break
- Mondays 8:30am to 5pm, with one-hour lunch break
We require candidates to have a flexible approach to cover colleague holidays, attending VIP events on-site and occasionally off-site, and training as and when necessary. Any additional work outside the usual rota will paid at the standard rate of £9.72 per hour.
In return we will offer a basic salary of £10,866 per annum. This is equivalent to an hourly rate of £9.72 per hour and will be paid monthly.
Fringe benefits include 14 days annual leave, pension with life assurance, share incentive scheme, discounts on cars, and superb career opportunities across the Group.