We are currently looking for a positive, motivated, and outgoing individual to join our growing, talented Parts team at Platinum in Trowbridge.
You will be responsible for representing both Platinum and the manufacturer brands that we represent to the very highest standards, delivering exceptional customer service at all times.
Main Dealer or Motor Factor parts experience preferred. The ideal candidate will have experience working within a Parts department, preferably within the motor trade. You will need to have very good communication skills, be numerate, computer literate and enjoy a busy environment.
As well as being a well-presented individual, the successful candidates will:
- Be totally committed to delivering a first-class customer experience at all times
- Have a proven track record for achieving set targets
- Be well organised with good attention-to-detail
- IT and PC literate
- Be willing to adapt to ever changing market conditions through the use of live video chat and video sales
- Family run business
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Generous holiday allowance
- Health and Wellbeing support service
- Team Member Discounts and incentives
- Free Eye test for VDU users
- Free onsite Parking
- Excellent training and development from Manufacturer and our Group staff
As one of the South West’s biggest family run dealer Groups, we provide an excellent working environment and exciting career opportunities. We are committed to the wellbeing of our Team Members and we recognise and reward hard work, loyalty, and commitment to both our customers and your colleagues.
If you have the experience required, combined with enthusiasm and commitment, we look forward to hearing from you.