Drive Motor Retail celebrates a turnover of approximately £250 million per annum and employees over 700 members of staff across 12 dealerships and one dedicated service centre which gives the business both a national presence and a local community spirit.
Comprising a network of Vauxhall, Citroen and MG dealerships across England and was named Vauxhall’s European Dealer Group of the Year in 2019. We pride ourselves on our great customer satisfaction score across the network and our employees are at heart of that.
Your Role: Through excellent customer service you will promote and affect sales of stock, at retail, trade and workshop counters both over the phone and face to face.
Your Main Duties
- Ensures that all customers at retail, trade and workshop areas are dealt with quickly and efficiently and that all orders are processed on the same day
- Completes all administrative functions in an accurate and timely manner
- Achieves sales by prospecting, acquiring and maintaining accounts and actively promoting Parts and associated promotions to potential customers
- Answers customers’ questions regarding technical problems, warranties and repairs in a manner that is easily understood and avoids excessive use of technical jargon
- Communicates and logs any discrepancies of stock with the Parts Manager
- Actively supports company policy and best practice in the area of security, with particular emphasis on the protection of sensitive customer information
What we’re looking for:
- Previous experience as a Parts Advisor is required
- Exceptional verbal and written skills and excels in both telesales and customer facing roles
- Prior experience of using parts catalogues and understanding stock control is essential
- Demonstrates excellent attention to detail and accurate record-keeping
- CDK experience would be advantageous
- Collaborates with colleagues to support the achievement of increased profit and sales
- Committed to achieving excellent customer relations and ensuring that customer’s expectations are met if not exceeded
- Positive friendly and professional manner, demonstrates integrity, discretion and objectivity
- Computer literate, including Microsoft Office
- A good technical understanding of motor vehicles
To become a part of our winning team, apply today!