Are you an automotive PARTS ADVISOR looking for a fresh opportunity? Perhaps you’re already working within the passenger car environment and fancy diversifying whilst still putting your skillset to good use?
Affiliated to the commercial wing of a prestige manufacturer, this business specialises in trucks and vans. They have centres based across the southwest. An opportunity has arisen to join their Avonmouth branch as a Parts Advisor, providing support at the Parts front desk and back counter areas of the facility.
The Role: -
You will assist customers and colleagues with parts queries, locating and picking stock and preparing orders for customer base whilst catering to the internal workshop. You will assist with stock level monitoring and reordering to maintain stock levels.
Skills and Experience:
- You will have an existing knowledge of vehicles and parts
- Be numerate and literate
- Hold a good level of attention to detail
- You will require knowledge of the sales process for parts
- Have the ability to use systems to search for stock and reorder to maintain stock levels
- Matching orders against stock and picking all Incoming parts orders
- Assisting with incoming stock, checking the order, booking in and storing within the parts area
- Informing customers of order progress
- Area housekeeping
A competitive basic salary is offered.
kream motor recruitment is a motor trade-specific recruitment agency based near Exeter covering the whole of the south west; specialising in permanent vacancies in franchised and independent motor dealers/repair workshops. Backed up by 60+ years joint experience in most departments we believe our professionalism, industry understanding, and reputation are unrivalled. Please visit our website to view all our current vacancies.