I am working with a Prestige Car Dealership in the Liphook area, Who are seeking to recruit a Parts Advisor with previous experience as a Parts Advisor in the Motor Trade.
Hours: Mon to Fri 8am to 6pm and 1 in 3 Saturdays 8.30am to 1.00pm
Salary - Negotiable depending on experience, Basic 25k OTE £31k
Parts Advisor Role:
- Working within a busy parts department, you will be focused on delivering unrivalled levels of customer service, and a modern and efficient parts service.
- The main priority will be to maintain a high level of service to the Workshop, and to deal with a busy trade parts operation (including export sales).
- You will need to be a strong all-rounder and understand all aspects of a parts dept. From goods-in processes, parts identification, order processes, perpetual stock checking, stock rotation, parts returns and liaising with Service over parts related matters, parts verification experience would be beneficial.
- You will be expected to deal with customers in a professional and personal focus, as expected by the brand.
- Previous experience as a Parts Advisor ideally with a main dealer
- Excellent customer handling skills are essential to this position.
- Excellent communication skills, attention to detail and working as part of a team
I look forward to hearing from you with regards to the Parts Advisor role in Hindhead, which is paying a competitive basic salary plus bonus.
Contact: Gary at Jago Consultants.