Our client, a franchised vehicle dealership in the Guildford area is currently recruiting for an experienced Parts Advisor to join their busy parts department. The basic salary ranges from £22.3k to £24k based on your brand qualifications, and the bonus equates to £6k per annum.
- Selling parts to retail and wholesales customer.
- Assist the Parts Manager with monitoring levels of stock.
- To help and assist all aspects of the warehouse including checking stock and deliveries in against invoices, outing stock away in correct location, loading delivery vans, stock checking, returning stock to the Manufacturer following correct procedures, keeping warehouse and bin locations tidy, ensuring return of delivery cages to the Manufacturer.
- Respond to VHC’s requests from the Service Dept. as a matter of urgency and in their responses they must add any associated parts that maybe required
We are looking for people who are:
- Enthusiastic, friendly and helpful
- Committed to delivering an excellent customer service
- Excellent communicators, organised and have great inter-personal skills
- Previous experience of a parts operation and of stock control procedures would be advantageous, but not essential.
- Experience using Kerridge ADP
- A full current UK driving licence
Working hours are Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm
For further details on this Parts Advisor role and other jobs in the motor trade please submit your CV to Stacey Hunt of ACS Automotive Recruitment Consultancy