Job role - Parts Advisor
Location – Eastbourne
Salary - Dependant on experience (up to £28,000 OTE)
I am recruiting for a very fast growing prestigious automotive dealership in the Eastbourne area who are looking for an experienced Parts Advisor to join their hugely successful dealership.
The successful candidate ideally will have previous experience as a Parts Advisor and proven customer service experience skills.
Parts Advisor job duties include:
- To Handle sales of parts to the public and trade by telephone, fax and in person at the Retail/Trade Counter, and to operate the relevant Departmental Procedures to a high standard to ensure customer satisfaction.
- To supply parts as requested to the Service Department
- To raise and maintain legible And accurate records as laid down in Company Procedures.
- To inspect parts in front of The customer as laid down in the Company Procedures.
- To inspect incoming goods against the relevant documentation, and to report and record any discrepancies.
- To place incoming stock in correct binning locations.
- To pick customer orders and Place them in the correct area e.g. delivery area/inter-branch transfers, together with the relevant documentation.
- To report and record any discrepancies/damage to stock parts.
- To operate computers and other machinery/equipment in accordance with Company Procedures/Manufacturers’ instructions.
- To support and implement the Company’s Quality System and carry out the responsibilities documented in the relevant Procedures Manuals.
- To maintain the cleanliness of the customer area/warehouse.
- To maintain a neat and tidy personal appearance
- To observe all Health, Safety and Fire Regulations.
To apply for our Parts Advisor role you will need to be able to demonstrate some of the skills that will prove very beneficial in the position, including:
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Confident and professional communication skills
- Highly Organised
- Ideally have previous experience as a parts advisor
- A good technical knowledge of vehicles
- To have a positive, customer focused attitude and approach to your work
- To have a valid driving licence
For more information on the Parts Advisor role, or to discuss other opportunities please get in touch with _ Jamie_ at Jago Consultants.
Not the right role for you? Please visit our website for a full list of our current vacancies.
Did you know - you can refer a friend or colleague - and earn yourself a referral fee. Please see our website for more details of how you can earn up to £150.