Mercedes Benz of Edinburgh, Newbridge
Salary up to £21,570 + bonus earning opportunity (OTE £28,000) + overtime opportunities
An exciting and unique opportunity has arisen to be part our team at our multi award winning Mercedes-Benz of Edinburgh and Coldstream. You could be part of the team with accolades including Service & Parts team of the year, Customer Service team of the year and two Retailer of the year awards amongst others.
At Eastern Western Motor Group, we believe it’s all about quality of life and finding a happy balance between work and family. This is an amazing opportunity to work for a family run company who value their employees and in return provide state of the art working facilities, competitive salary packages, benefits and industry leading training.
What does this opportunity entail?
- Providing an excellent level of customer service, building rapport and understanding customers' needs.
- Maintaining positive relationships with all customers, suppliers and colleagues.
- Ensuring all orders are packed and dispatch correctly, within the required timescale.
- Adhering to the procedures for handling cash, cheques and accounts.
- Monitoring and maintaining agreed stock levels.
- Checking deliveries against delivery notes, ensuring all parts are accounted for.
- Reporting any stock damage or stock losses to the Department Manager.
- Ensuring all parts/accessories are correctly stored and maintaining a high standard of cleanliness in the department.
- Assisting with stock checks.
- Processing warranty claims.
- Being aware of current promotions and marketing campaigns, maintaining up-to-date displays at all times.
- Ensuring all parts returned to the department are clean.
- Attending internal/external training courses
What are we looking for?
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines
- Quality, efficiency, adaptability and reliability
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem solving and decision making skills
In addition, we offer a first class employee benefits package including:
- Enjoy your birthday off on us every year!
- Staff Discount - We offer excellent discounts on new and used car purchases, parts and servicing across all our brands.
- Cashpoint - Cashpoint is our retail discount partner. You can save hundreds of pounds on everything from holidays to your weekly shopping!
- Generous Holiday Allowance - Your free time matters to us! We offer all our employees 30 days annual leave each year (pro rata) which increases with length of service!
- Your Family Matters - As a family run Company, your family matters to us. We offer our employees a pension plan, death in service scheme and access to our staff saving club. We also offer free corporate passes for Five Sister Zoo, Almond Valley and many more local attractions!
- Giving Back - We are proud to support charities and organisations that work to improve the communities that matter to us. In the past we have raised thousands of pounds for local charities by organising events from white water rafting to charity raffles