Parts Advisor - Blackburn area
Parts Advisor salary: Basic - £11.83 per hour/£24,612 per annum - 40 hour working week
Parts Advisor working hours are Mon - Fri - 10.30am - 7.00pm
Saturdays are optional and paid at standard rate overtime.
30 days holiday inc bank holidays
Company pension scheme
This Parts Advisor position involves lots of telephone work taking incoming calls and also face to face sales on the front desk.
- Receiving parts orders and providing advice to customers face to face and over the phone.
- Ensuring all customer orders are processed efficiently to meet required delivery timescales.
- Sourcing parts from other sources if item is not in Ciceley stock.
- Accurately preparing customer orders for despatch ensuring delivery deadline is met.
- Keeping customers informed of order progress.
- Raising and sending invoices.
- Promoting new offers/services to customers.
- Ensuring parts store is kept tidy and organised.
- Always delivering an exceptional customer experience.
- Previous Parts Advisor experience
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Technically minded with good mechanical knowledge
- Disciplined work approach
- Hard working with the ability to work under pressure
- Strong attention to detail
- Enthusiastic and dedicated approach to work
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Can do attitude
- Organised and methodical work ethic
- Reliable and punctual
- Basic computer skills
If this sounds like you, please apply below and we will be in touch to discuss application further.
Please ensure your CV is up to date with relevant contact details including address.
Who are you applying to?
The Solution Automotive Recruitment have been placing candidates into the UK Motor Trade since 1999. We have a fantastic relationship with all our clients and candidates across the country, many very long standing relationships. If you are skilled and experienced Automotive candidate, we want to hear from you and rest assured, you'll be dealing with a person, not just a consultant! Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we get, we can only respond to the candidates who match the criteria set for this vacancy. We will retain your CV on our database and make contact as and when suitable vacancies arise. We will NEVER send your CV anywhere without your permission.
Key positons; Sales Executive, Sales Manager, Business Manager, Service Advisor, Parts Advisor, Technician, Mechanic, Master Technician, Workshop Controller, Service Manager, After Sales Manager, Dealer Principal, General Manager.