Our client is currently recruiting for 2 experienced Parts Advisors. One for their busy Trade Parts Centre and one for their multi franchised dealership in the CR postcode area of Surrey/South East London.
- Selling parts to retail and wholesales customer.
- Assist the Parts Manager with monitoring levels of stock.
- To help and assist all aspects of the warehouse including checking stock and deliveries in against invoices, outing stock away in correct location, loading delivery vans, stock checking, returning stock to the Manufacturer following correct procedures, keeping warehouse and bin locations tidy, ensuring return of delivery cages to the Manufacturer.
- Respond to VHC’s requests from the Service Dept. as a matter of urgency and in their responses they must add any associated parts that maybe required
We are looking for people who are:
- Enthusiastic, friendly and helpful
- Committed to delivering an excellent customer service
- Excellent communicators, organised and have great inter-personal skills
- Previous experience of a parts operation and of stock control procedures would be advantageous, but not essential.
- Experience using Kerridge ADP - ESSENTIAL
2 to 3 years experience as a Parts Advisor
A full current UK driving licence
Working hours are Monday to Friday 8am to 5.30pm with 1 in 2 Saturdays 8am to 1pm.
For further details on this role and other jobs in the motor trade please contact Stacey Hunt of ACS Automotive Recruitment Consultancy