Salary: £25,000.00 to £30,000.00 /year
Toomey Motor Group is one of the largest Motor Retailer in Essex, and our continued success can be attributed to our strong performance, growth and leadership. And all of our locations; Southend, and Basildon , are part of this success and we are looking to recruit an experienced, outgoing, and forward thinking individual to become part of our automotive team.
We are looking for an exceptional individual, who is able to demonstrate their passion for excellence, commitment, and drive, a successful track record in a Customer service role, relationship maintenance, outstanding communications skills and a level head in a fast paced environment, whilst meeting targets and deadlines; these are all paramount to us.
Are you a driven, motivated individual, that can deliver world class customer service?
If this sounds like you, we require an organised mind to prioritise the workload, work flexibly and be precise, whilst ensuring that our customer know that they are of the highest importance to us. You will be experienced with parts look up systems, with some manufacturer training. Delivering a high level of customer service is essential when establishing the customers’ need for required parts through diagnosis and recommendations where appropriate, at our Basildon location.
Parts Advisor duties:
* Establishing our customers needs for the required parts through conversation, diagnosis and recommendations as appropriate
* Receiving, recording and allocating parts and consumables from Manufacturers and suppliers
* Assisting in parts stock checks
* Being fully conversant with procedures within the parts department
* Delivering exceptional customer service to external and internal customers alike, which will include communicating relevant promotions and offers.
* Monday to Friday-8.00 am to 18.00 pm or 19.00 pm on rota basis
* Alternate Saturdays-8.00 am-13.00 pm
What you can expect
* OTE of £25,000 to £30,000
* 20 days holiday (excluding bank holidays)
* Work place pension scheme (age applicable)
* You will be required to have a “full clean UK manual driving licence” held for at least 1 year.
Please note: Due to the volume of applications we receive for this role- if you have not received a response from us within one week of your application- then you will not have been successful on this occasion.
Reference ID: Parts advisor for Basildon
Expected start date: 15/02/2021
Posted 23 days ago
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.