PARTS ADVISOR CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
Working within a small team and reporting to the Parts Manager, the successful candidate will have key responsibilities for the:
* Co-ordinate all parts sales to make sure that customers and Technicians are always able to have the parts they need when they need them.
* Liaising with the team and customers
* Dealing with customer enquiries,
* Liaising on the telephone and serving parts to in-house and retail customers.
* Delivering and collecting stock for the busy parts department. Some lifting and carrying will be involved.
* Use a good understanding of the customer’s needs to guide them towards the product/service that will best meet their needs
* This is a varied role, with an opportunity to progress with the team.
We are looking for someone who has the following skills:
* Good time management skills and ability to prioritise
* Stays calm in a fast paced high volume environment
* High attention to detail and desire to produce high quality work
* Logical and thorough in approach
* Understands the importance of the role to exceptional customer service
* Great team player, willing to help others
* Friendly and enthusiastic personality
If you believe you’re who we’re looking for, please send a copy of your CV and cover letter, telling us why this is the right career choice for you. We are an equal opportunities employer.
About Glyn Hopkin: Since the first Glyn Hopkin dealership opened in Romford in 1993 we have grown to become one of the South East’s most respected automotive retailers. Now, we have more than 50 dealerships in total, including 13 Nissan showrooms, making us one of the largest independent Nissan dealer groups in the UK and are also one of the UK's largest Fiat dealer groups with 8 showrooms, as well as other dealerships within the group representing Abarth, Alfa Romeo, Alpine, Dacia, Honda, Jeep, MG, Mitsubishi, Renault, Suzuki and KIA dealerships. Our sites cover London, Essex, Hertfordshire, Suffolk, Buckinghamshire, Bedfordshire and Cambridgeshire.
The rewards are high with excellent remuneration packages on offer along with genuine career opportunities and all the benefits you would expect when working for one of the UK's most successful motoring organisations.
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.