Do you feel undervalued at work? Is every day the same? Would you like to change this?
We know that within some Parts Advisor roles you can feel there is no variation to your day and to move from one employer to another you would continue to do the same. Well, The Recruitment Solution are working directly with a privately owned dealer group, based in Essex and looking to bring someone into this varied parts role that will expose you to all aspects of the dealership, allowing you to make a genuine contribution to its success.
Why Apply for this Parts Advisor Night Shift role?
• You will be offered an attractive salary package
• Excellent opportunity to develop your skills through extensive ongoing training
• This dealership has a very stable team, where people enjoy working in this friendly environment
Parts Advisor Requirements
• The successful candidate must have previous experience in an automotive parts environment, with extensive knowledge of electronic parts catalogues
• You will be responsible for dealing with trade and retail customers both face to face and over the phone, supplying parts to the workshop
• You will need to have the ability to work under pressure
• Experience working within a busy main dealer environment where you must possess a mature attitude and be a team player. If you have commercial vehicle experience it would be an added benefit
Apply today sending your Cv to email@example.com or call us on 0208 736 5650 or call Daniel Walton on 07854 966 739