Parts Advisor Vacancy
Salary: £22,000 OTE £25,000 + Benefits
Hours: Monday - Friday 8.00am-6.00pm 1 in 2 Saturday's
We are currently looking for an experienced motor trade Parts Advisor for our clients' main dealer site in the Brighton area. This is a superb opportunity for a Parts Advisor to join one of the leading dealer groups in the area.
We are looking for Parts Advisors with experience in a main dealer environment.
You will be responsible for the day to day running of the Parts Department and your daily duties will include:
- Receiving parts into stock;
- Booking parts to workshop jobs;
- Maintaining stock levels; and
- Handling retail enquiries.
- Minimum 1 1/2 years experience in a busy parts department (Preferably main dealer)
- Great communication skills, IT literate and negotiation and organisation skills are
required as you will be entering details onto a computerised system as well as dealing
with suppliers via the telephone daily
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for then it is definitely time to get your CV to me so we can discuss the company, product and opportunity. I look forward to hearing from you
Octane Recruitment are a leading Automotive Recruitment agency. We specialise in Motor trade vacancies across the board from car Dealerships, HGV companies, Fleet companies, manufacturers & independent sites
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.