Rygor is currently recruiting for its 2022 September intake of aftersales apprentices, as part of the Mercedes-Benz commercial vehicle apprentice programme. If you’re thinking of kick-starting your career with an apprenticeship, Mercedes-Benz offers an excellent scheme giving you the chance to learn from the best, earn practical qualifications all whilst getting paid. Find out more here.
To apply, in the first instance, please contact email@example.com with your CV and a cover letter.
- The UK’s largest Mercedes-Benz Commercial Vehicle Dealer group.
- Working with an award-winning team (We've just been named 'Service Provider of the Year' at the WhatVan? Awards 2022)
- Perkbox – more than a hundred practical, recreational and salary-sacrifice benefits and perks, from free spa days and mobile phone insurance to discounted gym memberships, savings on childcare, cinema tickets, groceries and travel.
- Access to Rygor’s wellness programme and employee assistance programmes
- Reward and recognition programme including an ‘Apprentice of the Year’ category at our annual company ‘Setting Standards Awards’.
- Mercedes-Benz training at the Apprentice Academy in Milton Keynes.
- Online H&S e-Learnings
- Branded uniform (front of house staff)
- Overalls and boot allowance (technicians)
- Additional programmes and initiatives running alongside the Mercedes-Benz programme to enhance the apprenticeship
- Rygor’s continued investment in its sites
You must be eligible to work in the UK and be able to provide original copies of any applicable licenses and qualifications.