Are you looking for a position where you can make a difference, constantly learn new things and be at the forefront of our award winning customer service, working as part of the Aviva family?
Solus is one of the largest body repair groups in the country, employing over 800 expert people across 25 UK locations and have repaired over 500,000 vehicles in the last 15 years.
- Our benefits and rewards packages are industry leading
- Supports the living wage with a focus on wellbeing of our people
- Extensive discounts on Aviva products and services
- Savings and benefits schemes
- Well known for quality, holding several main manufacturer approvals
- Winning no less than five industry awards in 2019 alone.
- State of the art technology which challenges traditional methods
- Links with Thatcham to get the best products and training here in the UK
- Up to £5,250.00 per annum in additional bonus
Our Customer Consultants are the face of Solus, demonstrating our values and work principles, and those of Aviva. Working together to create a supportive and collaborative team working environment, which focuses on the customer and what matters to them. Our consultants identify opportunities to promote customer satisfaction and help embed a culture on site where everyone is responsible for the customer experience and works as a team to meet our customer expectations. Whether that be updating customers by phone, sourcing vehicle parts, planning transportation you will need to work as part of the Solus team to ensure that vehicles are collected, repaired and returned to our customers.
No two customers are the same and our focus on getting people back to normal is at the heart of what we do. Our Customer Consultant will be at the forefront of our award-winning customer service department.
Desirable qualifications and experience;
- A strong customer focussed background
- Driving experience with the ability to drive all types of customer vehicles car or long wheel based vans auto or manual
- Clean Full UK Drivers licence
- Excellent organisational skills
- PC literate
- Passionate about customer service
We recognise that we can only achieve our vision with the dedication and collaboration of our specialists. This is an excellent time to join a rapidly growing business and help us to shape the future.
Please apply online and our recruitment team will be in contact within 7 days