Parts Business Development Manager
Job Title: Parts Business Development Manager
Salary: £28'000 to £34'000 per annum + Car + Laptop + Mobile Phone
I am currently working with an automotive dealership in the Southampton area who are now looking to expand their team with the addition of a qualified Parts Business Development Manager.
Parts Business Development Manager Job Role
- Generating business leads and following up on sales opportunities.
- Cold calling potential customers and building relationships.
- Establishing customer needs and selling products accordingly.
- Working to weekly and monthly sales targets and KPI's.
- Following up swiftly on sales enquiries and sending out information.
- Researching the market and identifying potential target customers.
- Attending industry events in order to generate business leads.
- Logging leads in an organised and traceable manner.
- Building up relationships with existing clients in order to increase current spend.
- Generating sales across a large product portfolio to pre-determined targets.
- Developing quotes and proposals.
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email and in person.
Requirements for the Parts Business Development Manager Role
- Previous experience within the automotive trade.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Can-do attitude.
- Full UK Driving Licence
How to apply for this Parts Business Development Manager role.
Please contact John Barnes at Holt Recruitment on 07955 081 481 for more information or alternatively send a copy of your CV to email@example.com