This is a great opportunity to join one of the UK’s leading vehicle rental specialists as a Parts Controller in our busy site in Glasgow.
Our Glasgow branch is a large, high-profile site which delivers maintenance, servicing and warranty work for a fleet of c2500 vehicles in fleet, and one of the busiest workshops in the country. As the lead branch in Scotland, it also provides valuable support to a further c.2000 vehicles from our Broxburn, Stirling and Aberdeen branches in the surrounding network.
In this role you will be supporting the Workshop Manager in the running of the internal parts department, based within the workshop. This includes effectively maintaining accurate parts stock levels which allows our technicians to be productive and efficient. You will be liaising with external suppliers and managing those relationships moving forward.
- You come from a fast-paced, customer-focused background – preferably from a parts environment within the automotive industry, whether that be dealership, accident repair or workshop.
- You have experience with budgeting and cost control, as you will be solely responsible for the workshop budget.
- You are a competent administrator, who can demonstrate excellent organisational skills, accurate data input and IT literacy.
- You get involved in every part of our business – you take pride being part of the Northgate team and are keen to help colleagues with a hands-on, can-do approach to getting things done.
As Parts Controller, we offer:
- A full-time permanent role, with a great salary.
- Additional employee benefits (including employee assistance, life assurance, pension, retailer discounts etc.)
- A proven induction-training plan to help you get to grips with how we do things, with help from experienced colleagues and on-going support from your manager.
- The opportunity to work with a broad range of businesses and world-renowned automotive brands including Ford, Mercedes and Vauxhall.
Be part of the future of vehicle rental
If you would love to join our amazing team in Glasgow as a Parts Controller, we encourage you to find out more. Apply today