Are you an experienced driver or logistics professional? Are you looking for the next step in your career? If so, we are now recruiting for a Parts Delivery Driver and are looking for individuals like you!
Matford Jaguar Land Rover in Exeter require an energetic and enthusiastic Parts Delivery Driver to assist in the delivering of parts stock in the Devon and South West area and to carry out other duties in the running of our busy Parts operation.
What can we offer you?
- Workplace pension (salary exchange option)
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Cycle to work scheme
- Refer a friend rewards
- Discounted MOT, products, parts & servicing
- A great place to work
Parts Delivery Driver Responsibilities:
- Checking in and putting away of morning delivery
- Collect and deliver parts and packages where needed
- Represent the business in a professional and courteous manner
- Successful upkeep of Company mandatory paperwork
- Goods inwards housekeeping
- Ad hoc duties
The ideal Parts Delivery Driver:
- Previous 2+ years driving experience desired
- Hard working and able to work under pressure
- Highly motivated and physically capable of working in a fast-paced environment
- A clean UK driving licence
Helston Garages Group was founded in 1960, today we partner with 13 automotive brands, have 37 outlets and employ in the region of 980 people throughout the South West of England with businesses across Dorset, Somerset, Devon and Cornwall.
A major part of our success has been the emphasis that we place on creating and maintaining a skilled, knowledgeable and contented workforce. The effectiveness of this approach is demonstrated by the large proportion of our employees who stay with the Group for many years. Over a third of our staff have been with the Company for a decade or more, with approximately 90 of our staff having worked with us for more than 20 years.
We believe that we offer a stable and enjoyable working environment for our employees. Career development is enthusiastically encouraged by the Management and our Manufacturer partners, with dedicated programmes helping employees and our Apprentices with their progression and ongoing careers.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the top 25 dealer groups in the UK. If you feel you have the skills, aptitude and attitude to be our Parts Delivery Driver then please click 'apply'.