We are looking for an experienced Parts Manager to join the Parts Department of a volume dealership in Hampshire.
The Parts Manager role comes with a competitive salary of £28,000-£35,000 plus bonus with fantastic company benefits.
- Hours: Monday-Friday, 8am-4:30pm
- Eligibility to join our Company share programme
- Unique position with long-term career prospects
Key Responsibilities as a Parts Manager:
- You will be responsible for the management of the Parts department
- Maintaining and operating an efficient and profitable parts operation
- Motivate and develop the Parts Department ensuring excellent customer service is delivered to customers by phone, online, and face to face
- Work with other Heads of Departments to develop business strategy
- Source additional parts from outside the Dealership using the appropriate search methods
Skills and Experience required for this Parts Manager role:
- Strong background within the Parts Department having managed a team in a previous role
- The ideal Parts Manager must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills together with a friendly and approachable manner
- You will be computer literate and obtain a full clean driving licence
- Experience with Pinnacle would be an advantage however not essential as full training will be given
If you want to hear more about the Parts Manager role, please send us your CV by clicking 'apply now' or by contacting Eric Duxbury on +44 7885 857727 or email@example.com to discuss further.
Parts Manager - £28,000-£35,000 plus bonus- prestige dealership - Hampshire.