Are you an experienced Automotive Parts Supervisor or Parts Manager?
Parts Supervisor - Leicester
Salary: Basic £26,208 OTE £28,608
Working Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30 - 5:30pm + Alternating Saturdays 8:30-12:30
Due to continuing business success and growth our client has a fantastic opportunity available for a Parts Supervisor to join their dealership in Leicester.
You will be working to ensure the effective, efficient and profitable operation of the Parts Department, enhancing and maximising customer relations and providing the highest level of customer satisfaction at all times.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Reporting to the Aftersales Manager
- Responsible for the parts performance of the site and for delivery of the business plan including controlling cost management for the department.
- Preparing and keeping under tight control department reports including stock control (negative, non-stock, parts status), parts procurement and special-order parts.
- Managing the completion of perpetual stock checks and full department stock checks.
- Managing, coaching and motivating employees to foster team development
- All staff are to be motivated, targeted and focused on goals
- In conjunction with the ASM, determine HR requirements for the parts business and assist in the recruitment of new team members.
- Liaising with head office HR department when necessary
- Actively passing on relevant information to employees.
- Maintain a display of goods in parts and sales areas.
- Setting an example in terms of friendliness and style of dealing with customers.
- Performance analysis to identify areas of weakness and appropriate marketing activity.
- Developing measures for ensuring and increasing customer satisfaction and maximising conversion of customer opportunity.
- To have parts department at required high standard of cleanliness
- Monitoring compliance with all statutory regulations and ensuring quality control of all completed tasks.
- Order, receive, pick, and deliver parts for internal and external customers.
- Ensuring permanent availability or sourcing at short notice of spare parts and accessories.
The ideal Parts Supervisor:
The successful candidate will be customer focused at all times with excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and must have previous prestige experience and have ADP Kerridge experience. You will also possess:
- MUST have Commercial Experience
- Team player with leadership skills.
- Be an effective delegator and share responsibility.
- Good communication skills.
- Experience of working within budgets and to be financially aware
- Supervisory / Management skills
If you are looking for your next challenge as a Parts Manager then we want to hear from you, please click APPLY!
If you do not hear from us within 14 days of your application date, please assume we will not be progressing your application.
We have many different Motor Trade Jobs available from Service Manager, Service Team Leader, Aftersales Manager, Sales Executive, General Sales Manager, Sales Manager, Business Manager, Sales Admin, Body Shop Manager, Panel Beater, Dealer Principal, Motor Mechanic, Service Advisor, Bodyshop Estimator, Paint Sprayer, Motor Cycle Technicians & Mechanics, Vehicle Technician, Light Commercial Vehicle Technicians, HGV Fitters, Parts Advisor, Parts Manager, Workshop Controller, Trade Parts Representative, Fast Fit, Tyre Fitters, Warranty Administrator, Rental Advisor, Car Valetor, Collection & Delivery Drivers,
Lots of Motor Trade Jobs throughout the South East including all London and all Essex postcodes. Call Us Now For Motor Trade Jobs, Working in Automotive Main Car Dealerships such as Mercedes, Audi, BMW, VW, Jaguar, Land Rover, Volvo, Bentley, Saab, Lexus, Toyota, Mazda, Ford, Peugeot, Renault, Citroen