“Marshall Motor Group have recently been named Employer of the Year at the 2021 Motor Trader Awards, the 2nd year in row we’ve been recognised in this way”
We are seeking a Parts Telesales Specialist to join Marshall Motor Group’s Ford Parts Plus Centre in Cambridge. You will identify customer’s parts needs and sell relevant parts, primarily by phone, including outbound upselling and cross-selling. This role is offered on a full time, permanent basis.
What will I do on a daily basis?
- Respond to inbound customer parts enquiries in an efficient manner
- Make outbound calls to new and existing business customers to upsell and cross-sell vehicle parts
- Greet customers courteously and professionally and uphold impeccable customer service standards
What experience do I need?
You will have previous experience in a Parts Advisor or Consultant role, ideally from a Trade Parts environment. In addition to your experience you will demonstrate:
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- A confident and friendly phone manner, with the ability to build customer relationships
- Impeccable customer service skills
- Ability to demonstrate the Marshall Values of People, Customers, Integrity and Innovation
Marshall Motor Group is a multi-award winning company with strong values that put our people and customers at the heart of everything we do. Recently being recognised by the Great Place to Work Institute as one of the UK’s Best Large Workplaces, we have approximately 4,000 colleagues and a turnover of over £2billion and we are still growing! Benefits available to our colleagues in addition to generous salary packages include:
- Colleague discounts on new and used vehicles, parts and servicing
- MAVTA reward and recognition awards
- £1,000-£2,000 Colleague Referral Bonus
- Marshall Rewards discount shopping portal
- Life assurance at no cost to you