Job Title: Payroll Administrator
Hours: Monday to Friday - 8am to 4.30pm
Salary: up to £27'000 per annum
My client, a large commercial vehicle dealership in the Liverpool area is seeking an experienced Payroll Administrator for their team.
The successful Payroll Administrator will be also be responsible for:
- To process information from the Time & Attendance system to ensure timely production of weekly payroll, paying via BACS, and liaising with depot service administrators to correct any errors and deal with any wage queries.
- Provide cover as required for monthly payroll.
- To ensure that the accurate manual input of department hours, shift allowance and overtime.
- To balance and process RTI submissions for each payroll through the Government Gateway Programme.
- To assist with processing all payroll duties including but not limited to: - year end process, production of P60, P11d, and PSA.
The successful Payroll Administrator will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Previous experience of working within a payroll position.
- Experience of using Sage 50 Payroll and Sage P11d.
- Be fully conversant with relevant payroll legislation including Working Time, Pensions and Auto Enrolment, and statutory deductions and payments.
- Have excellent organisation and time management skills.
- Be able to work well under pressure and on their own initiative as well as part of a larger team.
- To have a flexible, confident and approachable working manner with excellent written and verbal communication skills, strategic planning ability, changing priorities and work well under pressure and on their own initiative.
- To be IT literate with an excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel as well as be confident using other Microsoft packages including Office and Access.
- To be enthusiastic and motivated and looking to develop their own skills with attention to detail.
- To always act professionally and communicate effectively with different target groups.
- Have a full and current UK driving licence.
If you are interested in this Payroll Administrator role, please contact John Barnes at Holt Recruitment on 07955 081 481 or e-mail a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org