Our client in the BR postcode area of Kent is currently looking for a PDI Technician to join their busy workshop team.
• Are you a Level 2/Level 3 Vehicle Technician looking for a new challenge?
• Do you have experience working as a Vehicle Technician in a main dealer or looking to break into a main dealer Technician role?
• Can you deliver an outstanding level of service to colleagues and customers alike?
Yes? Then read on...
• Carry out pre-delivery inspections on all vehicles according to the pre-delivery inspection checklist on new and used vehicles.
• To diagnose and report any vehicle defects to management.
• To complete services on vehicles as required.
• Carry out minor repairs where necessary.
• Ensure all work carried out meets brands standards of quality.
• You must possess a good standard of maintaining paper records.
A full UK driving licence is essential.
Working hours are Monday - Friday 08.00-17.00 or 08.30-17.30 and 1 in 4 Saturdays 08.00 14.00 with overtime available.
Benefits include an attractive basic salary circa £28-32k plus a genuine bonus earning potential of £12k uncapped.
If you would like to hear more about this role, please apply today.
For further details on this role and other jobs in the motor trade in the Kent area please contact Adam Curtis of ACS Automotive Recruitment Consultancy.