Role: PDI Technician
Shift: Monday to Thursday 8.30am-5pm and Friday 8.30am-4pm
Salary: £19,266 - £25,350 + bonus + benefits
Location: Upper Heyford, OX25
Due to company success and expansion, we are looking for a qualified or semi qualified Technician to join our highly motivated Technical team within the one of our specialist workshops. This job reports to Workshop Manager. No direct reports other than occasional supervision of trainees.
Our recruitment process will include an informal telephone chat with one of our Recruiters followed by an on-site interview and site tour with the site manager or supervisor. We may also ask you to complete a skill test depending on your experience and qualifications.
- Preparation of new vehicles in accordance with PDI schedules for Client Fleets
- Diagnose and report any defects on these vehicles.
- Ensure that all repair documents are completed as required.
- Carry out PDI‘s / safety checks / levels checks and bodywork inspection on all types of vehicles
- Constructive liaison with workshop team members and working to deadlines
- Be able to maintain a high level of efficiency
- Highly motivated with a strong focus on quality
- Brand experience is preferable, however manufacturer training will be supplied
- Ability to Carry out PDI, safety, levels checks / bodywork inspections and report accurately
- Ability to work accurately to deadlines with set repair times whilst meeting set KPI’s
- Positive and flexible attitude to work with a right first time desire
- Full driving licence
- Positive and flexible attitude to work
Benefits of working for us...
- Deals and discounts on new cars for you and your family
- Access to BCA Rewards, which provides online and in-store discounts with a range of retailers such as Asda, Tesco, Boots, Ikea, Currys and many more…
- Company Schemes that include Eye Care Scheme, Cycle to Work Scheme & Referral Scheme
- Trainings, Courses & Apprenticeships available for all staff
We try to make working for BCA rewarding in every sense, including a positive work environment, training and development opportunities as well as exciting career options. If you're looking for a career that has great teamwork, training, rewards, long-term scope and is going places - apply now!
Our policy is to employ the best-qualified people and provide equal opportunity for the advancement of employees including promotion and training and not to discriminate against any person because of gender, race, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion, belief or disability.