PDI / Service Technician
Pembrook Resourcing is currently recruiting for our client, a Main Dealer is looking to recruit a motivated PDI / Service Technician to join their team.
The role ;
- Carry out diagnosis and Preparation of Vehicles to meet our client’s standards before collection.
- Demonstrate the ability to work as part of a team or use your initiative as an individual to deliver outstanding customer service.
- Build effective working relationships with colleagues and clients.
- Complete inspections and other appropriate activities the Team Leader and Manager require.
- Analyse work orders carefully to understand a vehicle’s condition, the accuracy of the diagnosis, and what work has been agreed to, let clients know of any changes in price/any additional work.
- Carry out Warranty Work in accordance to our client’s standards.
Skills Required for this role ;
- A full and valid UK driving licence.
- Commitment to providing first class customer service.
- Systematic and organised; paying attention to the finer details.
- Ideally have qualifications within a workshop / garage from college or apprenticeships.
IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO INCLUDE CORRECT CONTACT DETAILS, SO WE CAN CONTACT YOU REGARDING THE APPLICATION MADE! We wish you the best of luck!