Our client, a franchised vehicle dealership in the Hertford area is currently recruiting for an experienced Parts Advisor to join their busy parts department. The basic salary is £23,152 with an OTE of £27,052.
- Selling parts to retail and wholesale customers.
- Assist the Parts Manager with monitoring levels of stock.
- To help and assist all aspects of the warehouse including checking stock and deliveries in against invoices, outing stock away in correct location, loading delivery vans, stock checking, returning stock to the Manufacturer following correct procedures, keeping warehouse and bin locations tidy, ensuring return of delivery cages to the Manufacturer.
- Respond to VHC’s requests from the Service Dept. as a matter of urgency and in their responses they must add any associated parts that maybe required
You need to be/have:
- Enthusiastic, friendly and helpful
- Committed to delivering an excellent customer service
- Excellent communicators, organised and have great inter-personal skills
- Minimum 2 years experience in a franchised dealership Parts Advisor role or similar within a Motor Factors operation.
- A full current UK driving licence
Working hours are Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm plus 1 in 3 Saturdays.
For further details on this Parts Advisor role and other jobs in the motor trade please submit your CV to Adam Curtis of ACS Automotive Recruitment Consultancy