Product Genius - Pentland Land Rover Edinburgh East
Do you have what it takes to work in a competitive environment? Are you devoted to learning about new products?
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work at Pentland Land Rover Edinburgh East as Product Genius. You will be part of a busy, talented and driven team where you will have the opportunity to take control of your future and career. This role is the main driving force for the success of our company, and as such, demands the highest levels of professionalism and customer service.
Product Genius duties:
Helping your branch with various marketing activities – from snapping great stock images of our products to dreaming up inspiring content for our social media platforms.
Preparing the showroom and cars for the day ahead.
Organising and accompanying customers on test-drives.
Swotting up on our vehicles and manufacturers to stand out from the rest
Learning about our products so you can help our customers find the perfect fit.
Providing relevant information and being there for our customers with all the answers.
Ensure that every customer has been contacted in advance of handover and explained the process thoroughly.
Liaise with the sales team to ensure all documents are processed prior to the handover
Ensure the handover form is explained and completed during the handover.
Prepare cars inspection prior to handover
Essential skills for Product Genius:
- Confident personality and articulate
- Ability to deliver exemplary levels of customer service
- Strong negotiation skills
- Focused, self-motivate
- Professional, presentable and excellent communication skills
Product Genius required experience – If you’ve got it, we want it!
- Previous customer service experience is essential preferable within a target driven environment
- Regulatory understanding of FCA, F&I, Money Laundering, Anti -Bribery & Corruption, GDPR and all Group policies.
- Excellent usage of systems and IT to fully undertake all aspects of the role.
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Ability to provide product information with good presentation skills
The John Clark Motor Group is a name synonymous with outstanding customer service, we are Scotland’s 2nd largest independently family owned motor dealer. We proudly represent a number of inspirational brands, and have been trading for over 40 years, specializing in the sale of new and used vehicles from our 35 businesses across the East coast of Scotland.
We strongly believe in investing in our people and provide specialist training and development opportunities to help our employees progress their future and careers. In addition to dedicated in-house training, we offer the chance to work with exceptional brands and products, in a dynamic environment where we continue to work together as a family.
Sound good? Keep on reading and apply today!
What You Will Receive from Us!
- Preferential rates on vehicle parts purchases and servicing.
- Industry leading discounted Employee Car Scheme
- 28 Day Holiday
- Award winning In-house and manufacturer training
- Cycle to work scheme
- State of the arts dealership standards
- High earning potential through commission or bonus
- Some roles offer company car
- Life assurance
- Group contributory pension scheme
- Careers development opportunities
So… What happens next?
Like the sound of this position? Once applied, our Recruitment Team will review your CV. If suitable, a member of the team will contact you to advise your CV has now been sent to the hiring manager.
Please note we can only accept applications from candidates who are eligible to work in the UK without Sponsorship. Verification of your Right to Work in the UK should be included with your application.