Our client, a FANTASTIC employer, is looking to recruit a Product Genius & Delivery Specialist
You will have a pivotal role within the business being the the last point of contact with customers as they drive away in their new vehicle.
Your role will demand you to be an expert in every vehicle sold by the business as you will be called upon to ensure that the customer is familiar with their new vehicle, its accessories i.e. Bluetooth, Air Conditioning, Parking Sensors, Satellite Navigation etc, and driver aids before leaving the business.
This is a unique role and we are looking for someone with a strong customer service focus with a full UK driving licence.
You must be from a customer facing background, ideally with an element of sales.
Successful Candidate Requirements:
You will be working closely with the sales team and delivering a high level of customer experience. Once the sales team have sold a car it will be your responsibility to:
- Track all vehicle orders progressing through the business departments until handover and ensure every vehicle is handed over in a professional and timely manner.
- Keep all customers informed of collection dates and times.
- Must have the ability to manage a diary system.
- Demonstrate vehicle features before the customer leaves our business premises.
- Ensure all paperwork is completed on time and handed into the correct departments.
- Liaising with customers after handover and keeping them happy.
- Must be able to excite all customers on our brand and reputation.
- Ensuring positive customer feedback is met after each handover using internal systems.
- Making sure the car is fully prepared, managing the process to ensure all the work is completed to the agreed timescales.
- Checking all the paperwork is completed to company standards with the customer, from the cars specifications to the finance documents.
Desired skills and expectations:
- An engaging and passionate brand ambassador.
- Talkative, confident and enthusiastic, able to hold a conversation naturally and easily build rapport.
- Keen to go the extra mile and fulfil our customers' expectations, flexible in how they work and wants the team to do well, motivated through recognition and inclusion.
- Trustworthy, reliable and genuinely optimistic. Looks for solutions to problems.
- Accurate, precise, takes care of their work environment and own appearance, sets high standards for themselves, likes to make sure things are done well.
- Experience in customer service roles and/or driving roles, advising as well as promoting.
- Expected to deliver five-star customer experiences
- Basic: £20,000 PA depending on experience
- Bonus Scheme of up to £5,000 - OTE of £25,000
Working hours: 40 per week (TBC) To be discussed at interview
Who are you applying to?
The Solution Automotive Recruitment have been placing candidates into the UK Motor Trade since 1999. We have a fantastic relationship with all our clients and candidates across the country, many very long standing relationships. If you are skilled and experienced Automotive candidate, we want to hear from you and rest assured, you'll be dealing with a person, not just a consultant! Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we get, we can only respond to the candidates who match the criteria set for this vacancy. We will retain your CV on our database and make contact as and when suitable vacancies arise. We will NEVER send your CV anywhere without your permission.
Key positons; Sales Executive, Sales Manager, Business Manager, Service Advisor, Parts Advisor, Technician, Mechanic, Master Technician, Workshop Controller, Service Manager, After Sales Manager, Dealer Principal, General Manager.