Roles - PSV Engineer / PSV Technician / PSV Mechanic / Bus Technician
Pay Rate: £24.00 to £26.00 per hour DOE
Do one of these roles describe you? Do you feel undervalued your current role?
Are you an experienced PSV Mechanic?
Are you available to start work right away?
Why not come join our team of engineers here at Excel Resourcing, we specialise in supporting several blue-chip clients who operate in the road transport industry.
The benefits or working as a contractor:
- Flexible working when it comes to your hours and how far you will travel.
- Being able to set your own rates and choose which jobs you take on.
- Having the opportunity to increase earnings through tax planning.
- Benefit from premium rates across the market
Benefits of working for Excel:
- Weekly Pay
- Long-term contracting work
- Product Training provided
- Minimum Hourly Rate of £24.00
These roles involve:
- Carrying out routine maintenance and repairs on all makes of PSV
- Diagnosing and rectifying all types of PSV faults
- Ensuring all vehicles worked upon are handled carefully and that the relevant precautions are taken whilst on the premises.
- Liaising with the parts department to attain correct parts.
- Ensuring health & safety regulations and safe working practices are adhered to.
- Maintaining a high standard of cleanliness and tidiness
- Carrying out routine maintenance on Commercial Vehicles, PSV
- Ensuring appropriate clocking's are made and all job cards and service sheets are completed in a timely manner.
- MOT preparation
- Carrying out vehicle inspections
- Warranty work
- Workshop based or Roadside repairs
- Breakdown standby on a rota basis
- Keeping up to date with product knowledge
Want to hear more?
Call us on 01302 515118
Excel Resourcing is a specialist engineering support within the road transport industry, our focus is to support many clients within the truck and bus sectors across the UK. If you feel you match the desired criteria, or you would like more information on roles such as Commercial Vehicle Technician, PSV Engineer, PSV Mechanic or Fitter, we would really like to hear from you.
#HGVTechnician #HGVMechanic #HGVFitter #TruckFitter #TruckTechnician #TruckEngineer #TruckMaintenance #TruckMechanic #DieselFitter #DieselTechnician #DieselMechanic #HeavyVehicle #VehicleTechnician #PSVTechnician #PSVMechanic #PSVFitter #BusFitter #BusTechnician #BusEngineer #BusMechanic #PSVEngineer #PCVTechnician #PCVFitter #PCVMechanic #PCVEngineer