Monday - Friday 40 hours
Career Stream O3
Cox Automotive is an evolving business supporting customer de-fleet, multiple remarketing channels and a complete range of vehicle preparation services including wholesale and retail ready. This requires an agile and responsive support function able to manage a variation of customer requirements. As we develop the range of services delivered and expand our customer base, the support team need to ensure we deliver these services within SLA and to a very high standard.
To quality control all work carried out on site to maintain the high standards we pride ourselves on. To also ensure that the vehicle in general meets the standard required for the relevant contract. To be able to work in the 3 types of quality control that vehicles will undertake through the process.
- Process Management
- To understand the standards that apply to each contract and more importantly understand how to apply them.
- Responsible for reaching daily targets for vehicles moving through the refurbishment process and pushing any overdue vehicles through.
- To be able to identify any sub-standard repairs and report the findings.
- To be able to judge and decide whether acceptable or not, just as important to be able to judge positively as well as negatively.
- Experience of working within rigid regulations and procedures
- An exceptional eye for detail
- Strong understanding of repair methods and what the successful outcome should be
- An understanding of all the components of a vehicle, both car and commercial.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both verbal and written.
- Able to adapt to the ever-changing technology used
- Able to use your initiative and be flexible, reacting to change quickly and effectively
- Able to work as part of a team to ensure successful delivery of the demands of our department
- Strong time management and organisational skills with the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines, prioritising workload