We are currently looking for a Qualified Diagnostic Technician, to join us at our Main car dealership in Letchworth Garden City. We believe in ‘being the best’ and we only want the best to work with us.
- Carry out diagnostics, inspections, repairs and services to vehicles following procedures and ensuring the highest possible standards are maintained.
- Completing road tests and signing off all the necessary warranty repairs.
- Interpret instructions from the repair order, complying with repair instructions and stipulated settings and tolerances
- Accurately report and record work done and tests carried out and to immediately report any further works required or vehicle faults.
- Instruct the parts department of the parts that are necessary for the repair
- Liaise with customers on technical/product matters
- Keep up-to-date with the most recent changes in technology, techniques and in the commercial developments
Experience, skills and qualifications;
- Qualified to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- 2 years plus experience as a qualified technician
- A full UK driving licence
- Ability to achieve high productivity and efficiency
- A high level of accuracy with excellent attention to detail
- Team player with a positive and can do attitude
- Self-motivated and customer focused
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to deliver customer distinction at all times
- Trustworthy, honest and reliable
Location: Letchworth Garden City
Hours: Monday to Friday 08:00 to 17:30, alternate Saturdays 08:00 to 12:30
Contact Gary at Jago Consultants