QUANTITY SURVEYOR - LEEDS - CIRCA £40K + CAR + BENEFITS
TSA is an award winning independent specialist recruitment business who believe that work should have a positive impact on peoples lives. We focus on recruiting professionals in the construction, consultancy and civil engineering industries and believe that work should have a positive impact on peoples’ lives!
Our client is a regional civil engineering contractor who specialise in remediation, roads and sewers for housing and general civil engineering infrastructure. Due to significant growth in their workload, they are looking to invest in a Quantity Surveyor who could achieve rapid promotion with the right attitude and approach to the opportunity.
Primarily working on a specialist subcontract basis, they would provide training and mentoring for a QS to perform the following: -
* Commercially lead on up to 3 live schemes on a turnover of £5M - £8M per year
* Produce robust external valuations.
* Undertake accurate internal CVR’s reporting on performance/debts/risks and opportunities
* Managing the procurement process of all subcontract packages and ensuring company process is followed when placing subcontract packages
* Completed take-offs and reviews of specifications/ground investigations to support the estimating facility
* Agreement of final accounts
* Ideally have Groundworks experience
* Must have understanding of the JCT form of contract
* Must be able to drive due to site visits being required
To apply for this role please send your CV through to (url removed) or call on either (phone number removed) or (phone number removed)
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.