Do you thrive working in a fast-paced environment?
Here at Advanced Supply Chain, we have opportunities to join our team as a Reach Truck Driver based at our Corby, Hunters Point site. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis and in return, you will receive a competative hourly rate of £10.83 alongside a generous benefits package!
About the role:
As our Reach Truck Driver, you will be responsible for the loading and unloading of the trailers and containers. This role would suit someone who is used to working within a fast-paced environment previously.
Responsibilities of our Reach Truck Driver will include:
- Accurately unloading and sorting containers in a quick and timely manner
- Accurately unloading and sorting palletised delivers in a quick and timely manner
- Ensuring all shunts are tipped in a timely fashion ready for picking
- Always adhering to all health and safety policies
- Ensuring that all picking is done accurately in full, in sequence and on time
- Making sure all outbound stock is thoroughly checked, loaded accurately, and despatched on the system
- Undertaking PI checks when directed by management teams
- Ensuring that all stock located is done so accurately following the WMS system
- Ensuring that all goods are checked in/sorted effectively to minimise stock/production errors
- Stocktaking accurately and effectively always
- Always maintaining good general housekeeping standards in both the warehouses and yard
- Maintaining all stock in an acceptable condition and ensuring stock is placed in racking safely
- Undertaking any other duties which may be required to assist the needs of the business as directed by management
Skills and experience required to become our Reach Truck Driver include:
- F.L.T. Licence (Reach)
- PPL licence
- Level Order Picker licence
- Competency in Maths and English
- A confident communicator both written and verbally
- Great analytical skills and the ability to prove this
- Experience of using an automated warehouse management system and scanners etc
- Experience of using Reach trucks with extending mast
- Experience of using double deep racking
What can we offer our Reach Truck Driver?
In return, you will receive access to a variety of our excellent benefits which include, a generous holiday scheme, pension scheme, online discounts, development, and a solid career progression programme and more!