Are you an experienced Receptionist, looking for an exciting new challenge? Would you like the opportunity to work for the South West's largest automotive dealership group?
An opportunity has arisen at our busy Helston Volkswagen dealership, for a Receptionist/Showroom Host to join the team on a part-time basis.
What can we offer you?
In return for your experience, reliability and hard work, you will be offered a competitive salary and a great range of benefits including:
- Workplace pension (salary exchange option)
- Life assurance
- 22 days holiday per annum plus bank holidays (pro rata)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Refer a friend rewards
- Discounted sales, MOT, products, parts & servicing
What will I be responsible for?
- Welcoming visitors to the dealership
- Assisting with enquiries
- Directing visitors via employee and department directories
- Maintain security by following procedures; monitoring visitors book
- Operating the telephone system
- Maintaining a safe and clean Reception
- Tidying hospitality and waiting areas
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed
- Managing stationery and refreshment order systems efficiently
- Data system input and general administration tasks
- Reasonable ad hoc duties
The ideal Receptionist:
- Good telephone & verbal communication skills
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Experienced in telephone systems and customer service
- Will support the Sales and Service teams
- Customer focused at all times
- Arranging messages and forwarding emails in a timely manner
- Relishes the challenges of a pressured environment
Who are we?
Helston Garages Group was founded in 1960, today we partner with 13 automotive brands, have 37 outlets and employ in the region of 980 people throughout the South West of England with businesses across Dorset, Somerset, Devon and Cornwall.
A major part of our success has been the emphasis that we place on creating and maintaining a skilled, knowledgeable and contented workforce. The effectiveness of this approach is demonstrated by the large proportion of our employees who stay with the Group for many years. Over a third of our staff have been with the Company for a decade or more, with approximately 90 of our staff having worked with us for more than 20 years.
We believe that we offer a stable and enjoyable working environment for our employees. Career development is enthusiastically encouraged by the Management and our Manufacturer partners, with dedicated programmes helping employees and our Apprentices with their progression and ongoing careers.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the top 25 dealer groups in the UK. If you feel you have the skills, aptitude and attitude to be our fShowroom Host/Receptionist, then please click 'apply'.