CPC Recovery Driver - Glasgow, Hardgate Road
Salary: £23,000 depending on skills and experience, with company benefits
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced CPC Driver to join the UK’s leading Accident and Collision Repair specialists in our busy site in Glasgow
As part of a team of professional drivers you are a critical to the smooth running of the Operation. The CPC Recovery Drivers job is to collect and deliver customers vehicles, driving trucks over 7.5 tonnes. Customers trust us so you will always be professional, providing a first class service every time. It is also important that you drive vehicles in a safe and lawful manner, taking into account weather and traffic conditions. Not only do you need to collect and deliver vehicles but you also need to ensure all necessary paperwork is completed, collect payments and receipts, report accidents/incidents and comply fully with health and safety legislation, e.g. driving whilst under the influence of sleep inducing medication, driving vehicles for which you are not insured or trained.
You will report into the General Manager who has been with the business for a number of years. They are as passionate about Customers as they are about their Team and are absolutely determined to make their Bodyshop the best in group. It’s an amazing team!
Our Bodyshop is fast paced and exciting with lots of opportunity to make an incredible difference and apply your expertise and skill. In the job of a Collection and Delivery Driver you will be driving many different marques of vehicle. This means you need to be up to date with new technology and be able to drive to an extremely high standard. It is also important that you are able to provide a first-class customer experience every time you collect or deliver.
Another very important aspect of the job is teamwork as you will be working with other colleagues in the Bodyshop as well as across other functional areas.
As a CPC Recovery Driver we would like you to have an interest and passion in what we do. With professionalism appearance we would also appreciate it if you have previous experience in a customer facing role and experience in a driving trucks over 7.5 tonnes. You must also hold a Class 2 driving licence, CPC licence and valid Tacho card. You must have excellent knowledge of the roads in your area and be highly motivated. Naturally, due to the nature of the job you will need to have a full UK/EU Driving Licence. We will help and support you with the rest.
Why choose FMG RS?
Of course, we offer a fantastic basic salary, but there’s much more to being a CPC Driver at FMG RS than just that.
• free life assurance
• well-being services (incl. Health Cash Plan, Dental Plan & Travel Insurance)
• discounted, flexible Gym memberships
• exclusive employee vehicle-leasing schemes
• pension & save-as-you-earn share scheme
• Our Benefits App offering unlimited access to a huge range of retailer discounts and cashback deals (incl. Tesco, Asda, Currys, B&Q & Wickes to name just a few)
We’re going places …
• We’re a key part of one of the UK’s largest Automotive plc’s, Redde Northgate – few other businesses can offer you the volume, variety and long-term security as us;
• We invest in you – We believe everyone should have the opportunity to better themselves and look to progress, not just within FMG RS but the wider Redde Northgate Group;
• We’re growing – it’s an exciting time for the industry and we’re committed to being at the cutting edge, investing in everything from our EV capabilities, our workshops to our Training Centres;
Join the FMG RS family
With the best people in the industry within our Group, we really believe that no one else can do what we do as well as us. So what are you waiting for?