Scania is one of the country’s leading suppliers of heavy commercial vehicles we have an exciting opportunity for a Regional Administrator to join the north team.
You will look after all administration duties and responsibilities for the region and support the management including the Dealer Director and Senior Management Team. At Scania we invest considerably in staff development and training and you can expect to receive comprehensive training to provide opportunities for career progression.
- Support Dealer Director & Senior management team
- General office duties & activities; handling of post, calls, meeting arrangements
- Handle and prioritise customer & staff calls/email to Regional Directors
- Prepare reports and minutes
- Diary management
- Generate and authorise purchase order numbers
- Stationery orders
- Administer expenses for regional directors
- Manage the booking for regional meetings
- Ensure meeting rooms are set up for meetings including refreshments
- Attend offsite meetings including minute taking
- Manage lease of all vehicles – arranging replacements / returns accordingly
- Ordering of fuel cards, ensuring MOT’s are in date and updating MID
- Raise Offer Packs
- Processing of CAPEX and Recruitment Authorisation Forms
- Assist with annual audits – first aid/fire warden/driving licences/apprentice rates
- Recruitment administration
KEY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ROLE:
- Highly organised and self-disciplined
- Ability to maintain privacy and confidential information
- Accurate work and good attention to detail
- Excellent personal and work presentation
- Ability to be flexible to achieve deadlines
- Familiar with Microsoft packages
- Positive ‘can-do’ attitude
- Previous administration & Personal Assistant experience
- Automotive / truck industry knowledge
Working for Scania is not just about the job. It’s about you too, and this is where the company goes the extra mile, and provides an industry leading employment package. We offer an excellent benefits package which includes a pension scheme, complementary life insurance, financial incentive schemes and discounts on major retail outlets including groceries.
At Scania we invest considerably in colleague development and training and you can expect to receive comprehensive training to provide opportunities for career progression not only in the UK but throughout our Global organisation.
We have a strong and supportive culture, where each individual is seen, respected and has the potential to contribute. We trust each other to act and make decisions, and we believe in a more flexible future workplace based on individual needs. For us, diversity and inclusion is a strategic necessity. By having colleagues with the widest possible range of skills, knowledge, backgrounds and experiences, we ensure we have the right people and together with an inclusive corporate culture, this drives our business forward. We want our colleagues to feel proud and happy to work for us, no matter where they are from or who they are, and we strive to achieve an inclusive and family-friendly environment for everyone.
Scania is dedicated to delivering exceptional products and services to our customers and the successful candidate will reflect our core values; CUSTOMER FIRST, RESPECT FOR THE INDIVIDUAL, ELIMINATION OF WASTE, DETERMINATION, TEAM SPIRIT and INTEGRITY in all we do.
If you feel you have the skills and expertise for this challenging role then please apply today.