Repair Network Performance Executive
This role provides Repair Network performance visibility and transparency to all suppliers as well as all internal departments at S&G Response. The roles core responsibility is to ensure S&G Response has the best-in-class Repair Network (covering body shops, other repairers, salvage and recovery agents) that is performing to the optimum standard at all times.
The individual will also assist with all internal and external commercial opportunities. For clarity this relates to any aspect of financial return from our supply chain that S&G Response manage such as group deals for our repair networks.
Repair and hire escalations and queries / technical repair queries along with repair complaints are all key to the role as well.
The Repair Network Team sits within the supply chain part of the Commercial Department at S&G Response and is an integral part of the business operation
The Repair Network Department manages and administers every financial and performance KPI of the Repair Network along with compliance and governance of every supply partner.
The Repair Network Team is responsible for the service delivery of the Repair Network along with every department within S&G Response and their own respective KPI’s that relate to the Repair Network.
- To effectively manage the performance of the repair network and the automotive supply chain (including engineers / OOH / Recovery / Salvage). This will involve at least four performance reviews PA per repairer, once a quarter, to ensure all repairers are performing to the optimum level.
- This will be a mix of on site performance reviews as well as remote and reviews at S&G Response head office.
- It’s essential the successful candidate can manage suppliers to ensure they achieve our SLA KPI’s.
- To ensure we have full UK coverage including ‘Back Up’ for all Repair Network verticals by actively searching out and recruiting additional suppliers for our network You will be required to travel and visit repairers to ensure they have all the relevant compliance criteria, and they are a suitable for S&G Response and our partners.
- To assist in all repair queries and complaints, liaising with both internal departments and the suppliers directly
- Travelling to various locations to meet with the repair network members as part of managing their performance and resolving any issues.
- To assist with all commercial opportunities to maximise revenue within the Supply Chain.
- To develop and maintain good working relations with all staff internally as well as S&G Group Business Partners and deliver “best in class” service at all times.
Qualifications, knowledge & experience
- Proven positive experience of managing and performance management with repairers. The successful candidate will have proven experience of Audatex and either VDA qualified and or working towards IAEA accreditation. AQP is preferable but not essential.
- Experience of collating and presenting management information so a good working knowledge of Excel is essential.
- Self starter able to manage own workload
- Full clean driving licence, regular driving/travel
- Proven Understanding of customer service processes and systems
- Strong negotiating skills for all upsell opportunities
- Ability to prioritise and plan resources in response to customer/business drivers
- Flexible and adaptable
- Good commercial acumen and approach
- Strong teamwork ethic yet with the individual drive and focus to manage independently when needed
- Evidence of relationship building skills
- Excellent IT skills
- Some project management exposure
- Good communications skills both verbal and written ideally with some influencing skills
- Able to cope with changing business priorities
- Demonstrates personal drive and energy
S&G Response are an established provider of market-leading outsourced solutions for insurers, corporate fleets, brokers, vehicle manufacturers and third-party claims administrators.
We have an excellent reputation for outstanding customer service, and we have grown substantially over the last few years. We’ve created a very entrepreneurial and dynamic environment and our Board and Management team are studiously focused on delivering growth for the long-term by continually investing in our people, culture, and infrastructure.
We have a workforce of just over 120 with a clear purpose and vision to strategically deliver ambitious growth over the next 3 years. To achieve this, we require committed team members who follow our values and are passionate for the journey ahead.