Holt Automotive is currently assisting a highly respected car dealership in the Exeter area in their search for an experienced Sales Administrator.
The Sales Administrator role comes with a basic salary of £24,000+ £26,000 OTE with great company benefits.
- 30 Days holiday (including bank holidays),
- Commission scheme
- Car Benefit Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Excellent training and support
- Career progression
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eye care vouchers
- Long Service awards
Key Responsibilities as a Sales Administrator:
- Complete all administrative tasks required to complete a vehicle sale, from locating the vehicle through to ordering number plates and taxing vehicles ready for delivery/collection
- Complete, check and maintain various reports, both written and computerised, using the dealer management system (DMS)
- Maintain payment records and conduct all transactions accordingly so that all cash, cheques and charges are accounted for, following company policy for cash handling
- Verifying codes on sales orders you will need to be a conscientious individual with an eye for detail and a can-do attitude
- To perform other tasks as reasonably requested by the Sales Manager
The ideal Sales Administrator:
- Able to demonstrate experience in vehicle sales administration
- Excellent communication skills and good attention to detail
- Positive team player with the ability to liaise between departments
If you want to hear more about the Sales Administrator role, please send us your CV by clicking 'apply now' or by contacting Rachael Mortimer on +44 7885 881841 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.
Sales Administrator - £24,000+ £26,000 OTE - prestige dealership - Exeter