At Eastern Western Motor Group, we believe it’s all about quality of life and finding a happy balance between work and family. This is an amazing opportunity to work for a family run company who value their employees and in return provide state of the art working facilities, competitive salary packages, benefits and industry leading training.
- Complete and process all vehicle orders accurately as directed by Sales Manager, in line with sales orders, demonstrations or showroom stock requirements
- Monitor vehicle availability and transit to dealership
- Collate and record all new vehicle delivery information, creating files for new vehicles into stock and stock record book; create stock cards for new vehicles
- Complete new car sales orders and PDI instructions, ensuring distribution of appropriate documentation to relevant Departments
- Complete pre-delivery administration and arrange registration and Vehicle Excise Licences for all sold vehicles and maintain a supply of registration numbers
- Complete forms V55 for each vehicle; ensure forms and payments are processed timeously to supply tax discs and log books as required..
- Timely preparation and accurate completion of all sales invoices
- Provide administrative support to Sales team as required and keeping them informed of customer order status
- Provides accurate, appropriate data for financial reporting
- To claim manufacturers bonuses, campaign or sales bonuses, if appropriate
- Assistance with any other task as required
What are we looking for?
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience as a sales administrator within the motor industry
- Problem solving and decision making skills
- Influencing and negotiation skills
- Committed to providing high quality work
- Ability to work to deadlines
- PC literate
In addition, we offer first class employee benefits scheme such as:
- Enjoy your birthday off on us every year!
- Staff Discount - We offer excellent discounts on new and used car purchases, parts and servicing across all our brands.
- Cashpoint - Cashpoint is our retail discount partner. You can save hundreds of pounds on everything from holidays to your weekly shopping!
- Generous Holiday Allowance - Your free time matters to us! We offer all our employees 30 days annual leave each year (pro rata) which increases with length of service!
- Your Family Matters - As a family run Company, your family matters to us. We offer our employees a pension plan, death in service scheme and access to our staff saving club. We also offer free corporate passes for Five Sister Zoo, Almond Valley and many more local attractions!
- Giving Back - We are proud to support charities and organisations that work to improve the communities that matter to us. In the past we have raised thousands of pounds for local charities by organising events from white water rafting to charity raffles.