Are you a motivated and efficient motor trade Sales Administrator looking for an exciting new challenge? Would you like the opportunity to work for the South West's largest automotive dealership group? Taunton Motor Company (Volvo) is seeking a full time Sales Administrator.
What can we offer you?
In return for your hard work as a Sales Administrator, you will be offered a highly competitive salary and a great range of benefits including:
- Workplace pension (salary exchange option)
- Life assurance
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays (pro rata for part time)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Refer a friend rewards
- Discounted sales, MOT, products, parts & servicing
- Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.00pm
What will I be responsible for?
This position plays a vital role in ensuring that all customer vehicle orders are processed efficiently and that high levels of customer satisfaction are maintained at all-times. This is a challenging role that will include:
- Bringing purchased vehicles into our stock records in an accurate and prompt manner.
- Confirming all vehicle stock details recorded are correct and vehicles are accurately updated on all company systems.
- Ensuring appropriate vehicle documents are obtained, recorded and securely filed.
- Carrying out the taxation of sold vehicles in time for customer delivery.
- Producing accurate and timely vehicle sales invoices that match the signed customer order form.
- Ensuring all vehicle sales documentation is correct and vehicle payment is received.
- Gaining an understanding of manufacturer systems and bonuses for new vehicles.
The ideal Sales Administrator:
- Experienced in Kerridge and other DMS's
- Willing to learn new programmes and processes
- Have a high level of attention to detail
- A good communicator
- Computer literate
- Organised, personable and capable
- A team player
Who are we?
Helston Garages Group are one of the largest dealer groups in Britain and the largest in the South West, with 38 franchise dealerships providing customers throughout Cornwall, Devon, Somerset and Dorset with high-quality new and used cars and vans generating a turnover in excess of £600 million and representing a range of franchises including Westerly BMW & MINI, Kastner Volvo, Helston VW, Truscotts Peugeot, Carrs Skoda along with Jaguar Land Rover, Audi, Porsche, Maserati, Ferrari and Select Used Vehicles.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the top 25 dealer groups in the UK. If you feel you have the skills, aptitude and attitude to be our Sales Administrator, then please click 'apply'.