Job Title: Sales Administrator (Car Dealership)
Location: Barnsley, S71 1NF
Salary: Up to £22,500 (depending on experience) + benefits
Full Time and Permanent – 37.5 hours a week
Monday to Friday – 8.30am-5.00pm
Our client is an industry leading and award-winning employer who are actively looking to recruit a Sales Administrator for their Car Dealership in Barnsley.
The Sales Administrator will be responsible for processing customer files and invoices, you'll make sure that all stock information is up to date as well as maintain records and an accurate filing system. You'll build effective relationship with suppliers, colleagues, trade and retail customers and assist other departments in ensuring the effective supply of vehicles. Some product knowledge would be an advantage but more important will be your attention to detail.
To drive the standard in customer care and to provide a prompt and efficient administration service for an allocated area. To maintain electronic and paper information, and ensure it is up-to-date at all times and provide time-sensitive information reports and respond to queries within a reasonable timeframe. You’ll demonstrate our clients’ Purpose, Principles, and Ambition (PPA) in all dealings with colleagues, customer and prospects.
- Provide an efficient and effective administrative service within the Sales department
- Assist in the effective management of vehicle sales, balancing customer wants and expectations with the complexities of vehicle manufacturing processes
- Assist other departments in ensuring the effective supply of vehicles.
- Build effective relationships with suppliers, colleagues, trade and retail customers.
- Ensure thorough and complete records are kept of all transactions in a timely manner
- Work proactively to anticipate issues and deliver exceptional customer service.
- To deliver internal outstanding customer service at all times
- Look for new and innovative ways to improve the effectiveness of the department.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Proficient in web-based applications
- Administrative experience.
- Core Maths and English qualifications.
- Use of Microsoft Office, e.g. Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Demonstrable ability to use computerised stock monitoring systems.
- Demonstrable understanding of the role of the business in context.
- Full driving license held for a minimum of 6 months with fewer than 9 penalty points.
- Evidence of ‘Right to work in the UK’
In addition to receiving a competitive salary, for the right candidate this position will offer:
- Industry leading package
- 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays) in addition to an annual leave purchase & sale scheme
- Pension Scheme & Life Assurance
- Ford Privilege vehicle purchase scheme
- Discount on Service, Bodyshop and Parts
- 1 day each year to volunteer for a charity of your choice
- Cycle to work purchase scheme
- Access to Perks at Work discount website
AN AMAZING OPPORTUNITY WITH ONE OF THE TOP 25 SUNDAY TIMES BEST BIG COMPANIES TO WORK FOR
To apply for this exciting role, please submit your full CV in the strictest of confident to Jonathan at Colin Pybus Recruitment.