Voted the fastest growing Tech company in the North of England 2017 and number 20 in The Sunday Times top 20 tech track 100 list 2018, The Car Buying Group, work with enthusiastic, passionate, and hardworking individuals. Our aim is to be one of the leading online car buying services, offering an industry leading proposition, delivering the fairest, simplest and one of the fastest ways to sell a car on line. Our passion is cars and customer experience.
We are looking for several enthusiastic, passionate, and hardworking individuals to join our team as Vehicle Purchasers.
What’s the job?
We are looking for TELESALES CONSULTANTS to turn our leads into purchases. Making outbound calls to members of the public who are looking to sell their vehicle. You will build relationships and negotiate the purchase of their vehicle by selling the benefits of The Car Buying Group and showing them our unique and best in class customer experience. The role can be home based, based from our Head Office in Normanton or a hybrid approach.
You will have an exceptional telephone manner, be comfortable negotiating deals by using an overarching Sales Skill. You must be self-driven and motivated and enjoy working in a highly targeted and fast paced environment.
It is imperative that you have a Successful Sales background, although you will be given full training and support on how the purchase process works and how to become a first rate vehicle purchaser.
You will be expected to work from our head office, in Wakefield at least once per Month, so having the ability to commute is essential.
What’s in it for you?
In return for the above, we offer a starting salary of £20,600 with OTE £30k + (uncapped commission).
An incredibly generous Monthly Commission structure which incentivises high performance and high value
31 days holiday per year (inclusive of bank holidays).
The ability to work from home from anywhere in the UK, using our state of the art Dialler system and CRM.
Working hours are 40 per week and include working 1 in every 3 Saturdays.
We also offer full training, development and support. We have a strong growth plan with lots of opportunities for people to develop in the future.
Essentials for the Job:
- Experience in highly targeted Sales Organisation
- Telesales experience
- Evidence of being self motivated and driven to succeed
- A Thorough understanding of Microsoft Programmes and IT Literacy
- The Confidence to speak to customers over the telephone
Other benefits include:
- The ability to purchase upto an additional 5 days leave per annum
- Healthcare Cashback scheme on costs such as Dental, Optical and Physiotherapy (taxable benefit)
- Access to an online rewards scheme that gives you discounts and money back on everything from fashion, holidays, entertainment, car hire, health and beauty and even weekly shopping from major supermarkets (taxable benefit)
- Free Employee Assistance Program (also available to family dependants)
- Life assurance cover 2 x salary
- Pension (auto enrolment)
- Christmas savings scheme
- Length of service awards
- Refer a friend recruitment incentive scheme