Position: Sales Controller
Location: **NEW SITE OPENING SOON IN BIRMINGHAM**
Salary: £60,000 OTE (Basic + Commission + Car)
Hours: Full Time – 40.5 Per Week (MON - SUN)
***Applicants must hold a full UK driving licence ***
Due to the continuing expansion of the nation’s favourite and fastest growing Used Car Dealer Group, we are looking for Sales Controller with the self-motivation and drive to join the team at our new dealership coming soon in Birmingham!
The successful applicant will be responsible for overseeing all deals and ensuring that the sales team follow company procedures and achieve maximum profitability whilst achieving outstanding customer service.
Our on-going focus on customer experience and staff development has seen both our business and our employees thrive, so as a successful applicant you can expect on-going training, excellent career prospects, and market-leading reward packages.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Continually coach and mentor Sales Executives towards achieving their targets and overcoming challenges in relation to the sales process on a daily basis.
• Managing and motivating a team of Sales Executives and Handover Managers to exceed sales targets and KPIs.
• Holding daily sales briefing meetings with each shift - highlighting key challenges and driving sales targets.
• Ensuring the site, forecourt and showroom are presented in line with company standards at all times.
• Directly manage a sales team and ensure all team members develop and excel within their roles.
• Formulating sales targets in line with the Company’s expectations and targets supplied.
• Maximising the deal profitability by using the Company’s Dealer Management System.
• Managing the sales team on a daily basis to ensure all opportunities are maximised.
• Ensuring that the company sales process is adhered to at all times..
• Maximising the sale of finance and value added products.
• Achieving monthly sales volume targets.
Essential Skills & Behaviours
• A sustained and proven track record in the control of high-volume car retail operations.
• You will naturally be a tenacious, target driven and high-achieving individual.
• Experience in supporting Sales teams in achieving individual targets.
• Ability to optimise deals that maximise all potential profit streams.
• Proven exposure of actively running a team of Sales Executives.
• Experience of coaching and motivating Sales Executives.
• Capable of maintaining daily KPI reports.
• Excellent organisation skills.
• Holiday – 20 days paid holiday (increases with level of service) plus 8 days Statutory Bank Holidays
• Preferential Finance Rates when purchasing a car from the company
• Friends and Family Car Repairs, Servicing, and MOT’s
• Annual Christmas Party & Awards Evening
• Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
• Company Pension Scheme
• Employee Referral Bonus
• Life Insurance
Imperial Cars are a multi-award winning retailer of quality used vehicles with branches across the UK. We currently sit at 7th place in the list of the ‘Top 50 Independent Used Cars Retailers in the UK’ (Source: MotorTrader magazine) and are widely recognised as the Nation’s favourite and fastest growing Used Car Dealer Group.
We are now a 16 branch used car retailer with over 2,000 used cars for sale in Southampton, Chertsey, Northampton, Fleet, Exeter, Halesowen, Mountsorrel, Swanwick, Ipswich, Newport Pagnell, Portsmouth, Cardiff, Bristol, Wembley, Tamworth, and Grangemouth in Scotland.
No.7: 'Top 50 Independent Used Cars Retailers in the UK’ (Auto Trader’s 'Motor Trader Magazine’)
2019: 'Used Car Supermarket of the Year’ ('Car Dealer Magazine’ Awards)
2019: 'Best Independent Used Car Dealer of the Year’ (Automotive Magazine’s 'AM Awards’)
2017: 'Used Car Supermarket of the Year’ ('Car Dealer Magazine’ Awards)
2017: 'Digital Retailer of the Year’ and 'Data-Driven Retailer of the Year’ (Auto Trader 'Click’ Awards)
2016: Runners-Up - 'Used Car Supermarket of the Year’ and 'Most Influential Dealers on Twitter’ ('Car Dealer Magazine’ Awards)
2016: 'Digital Forecourt of the Year’ (Auto Trader 'Click’ Awards)
2015: 'Used Car Supermarket of the Year’ (Auto Trader 'Click’ Awards)
We currently have 16 branches in the UK: Southampton, Chertsey, Northampton, Portsmouth, Fleet, Swanwick, Halesowen, Mountsorrel, Exeter, Ipswich, Newport Pagnell, Cardiff, Bristol, Wembley, Tamworth, and Grangemouth in Scotland